The Code Compliance Department uses an inspection methodology that allows inspectors to be more proactive in providing our services to the community. Under this systematic program, inspectors visually inspect every residential and commercial property several times per year in an effort to identify violations before a service request is filed.
Improving Your Community
Please assist us in improving your community:
- Mow high grass/weeds including the alley
- Trim bushes and trees obstructing or encroaching into the alley/street/sidewalk
- Remove trash and improper storage
- Remove inoperable vehicles from public view
- Maintain commercial parking lot surfaces and striping
- Maintain the property’s exterior surfaces
View an interactive map to find your Neighborhood Inspector Here..